View All Monthly Meetings
March Skal Meeting -- Annual Industry Update -- March 19th
Date: March 19
Location: Annual Industry Update
National WWII Museum
If you have not yet RSVP'd for our Annual Industry Update at the U.S. Freedom Pavilion in the National WWII Museum on Tuesday, March 19...please do so NOW!
We have an excellent program planned for the evening and we already have pre-sold tickets to fill 22 tables of 10!
However, there is still room for more! We need to hear from you right away!
Tables purchased thus far include...
- New Orleans & Company (Kim Priez)
- MCC Real Estate
- Pelican New Orleans (Mike Fridge & Peter Boese)
- New Orleans Morial Convention Center (TimHemphill)
- Hosts Global (Terry Epton)
- PRA (Jeff O'Hara)
- Ballard Brands (Peter Boylan)
- Ace Hotel & Maison de la Luz (Dawn Ledet)
- Valentino Hotels New Orleans
- The Outlets at Riverwalk (Frank Quinn)
- Sheraton Hotel (Jim Cook)
- Access DMC (Shelley Pigeon)
- Mid South Women in Tourism- "MSWIT" (Denise Thevenot, Sandra Dartus)
- Accent-DMC (Diane Lyons & Andy LeBouef) + New Orleans Multicultural Tourism Network (Essence Banks)
- BBC - (David Rome)
- Royal Sonesta Hotel
- Creole Cuisine Restaurant Concepts (Valerie Landry)
- N.O. Plantation Parade (Kevin Kelly & Zeb Mayhew) + Airboat Adventures (Brett Bares)
Here are the details of the event...
Our Keynote Speaker is David Peckinpaugh, President, Maritz Global Events who will address "Industry Trends and What About NOLA".
Other speakers include:
Carol Markowitz, Executive Director, New Orleans Culinary and Hospitality Institute ...NOCHI is Open Now What
Michael Sawaya, President, New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center...Five Year Master Plan, Update on Decade of Delivery
Michael Hecht, President & CEO, Greater New Orleans, Inc....The "New" New Orleans Economy
Ron Forman, President & CEO, Audubon Nature Institute...What's Up at Audubon
WRAP UP...He Said, She Said
Mark Romig - President & CEO, New Orleans Tourism Marketing Corporation
Kim Priez - Sr. Vice President, New Orleans & Company
Time: 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm Networking/Cash Bar
Dinner/Program: 6:30 pm - 8 pm
Presenting Sponsors Table of 10 -- $1500* (only 1 more available)
- Front Row Center Reserved Location
- Acknowledgement from Stage
- Logo in Printed Program
- Logo Table Sign
Premium Location Table of 10 -- $700* (SOLD OUT)
- Select Location (first come first served)
- Logo Table Sign
- Listing in Program
Regular Table of 10 -- $650
Individual Tickets - $65
Lifetime Skal Members - $55
Active Skal Members -- included in annual dues
To reserve your tickets, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To Pay on line -- please see Pay Pal button below.
To mail your check, please mail to
Skal International New Orleans
4920 Rebecca Blvd.
Kenner, LA 70065